S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
i saw a chassis tech ad in truckin, haha im not gonig to buy anything, but they had bowtie lights in red amber and white but who knows they werent installed in a truck but its a good idea and i think u should do it but i saw filler plates in stylin concepts like instead of shavin it u put this the 3rd brake light in the hole heres the link http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/302/CategoryID/25/SubcategoryID/107
but having the chevy tailights would be original or is someone had a gmc lol makin gmc cutouts it'd be hard htough

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
sounds kinda lame

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts

·
No Bull
1,794 Posts
i saw somewhere in a magazine a front bumper with bowtie turn signals with amber or clear lenses. also a roll pan with them for brake/turn signals

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
a friend of mine has one in his tailgate, its a fullsize with a caddy conversion though. But it's not just a brakelight, the L.E.D. rotates in the emblem kinda cool to watch when you're behind him.

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
then you could get the bowtie exhaust tips to match... lol... there's too many options to go with instead of a bowtie... just my .02... think outside the box a little

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Seen the bowtie lights done on a LOT of street rod trucks and a few cars. It doesn't really look that great. There's lots of other options out there that don't look quite as tacky. Sir Michaels has filler plates for tail gate handle relocators that are 3rd brake lights and you can get a bowtie cutout for that. That and some small lights or LED's in the bottom of the gate or roll pan would look nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts