S-10 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 214 Posts

· Back again!!
2,182 Posts
take me off the list, o wait i was never put on it. I dont know what kind of little kid game you guys are trying to play but whatever. Shit happens. I havemy front suspension all back together, but after measurements it seems that the passanger side tire is 1/2" shorter on that side. i can see why dave didnt put my name up on the list, but im hoping to get this suspension sorted out tomorrow morning.

· Registered
113 Posts
i didnt get done workin on my truck till 2 hours ago... it is now 615 and im headin on up to the meet .. see yall there

· Registered
791 Posts
well since i couldnt go and im pissed can you all do me a favor and post all ur loot you got so i can kick myself in the ass for not being able to go

· stop... DROP... and roll.
768 Posts
i personaly had a great time kiddies... any pictures of our trucks? i kno who chris?? yea chris right was takin pictures.. we got any??

· stop... DROP... and roll.
768 Posts
derick wins w/ his hat line.. that was hardcore
and him flippin out when he thought the hand truck was lost

· its lime time!
1,761 Posts
i had fun.. too much fun trying to blow everyone up with the grill... woops.. lol

anyways good deals at the sawp meet too... 4 tires, whole sanding block kit, gallon of rage filler, and a shitload of buttconnectors and zip ties....

SO HAPPY I GOT TIRES :) and i didnt even really need them just yet.. lol

Attachments

· Forever Riding Slow
8 Posts
Yesterday was an awesome time, with the exception of the sunburn all over my face and neck, lol. I walked the strip for way to long, I even missed eatting of the grill. Also thank you for whoever put the bags of charcol back into my bed. I'll have to find someway to use all that over the summer. :)

· Bitch
12,309 Posts
Yeah it was fun, my face got pretty burnt though. Now I have my family pushing me to bag my truck and telling me to paint something on it. Not to mention now my mom wants to bag her blazer too :rolleyes: .

· landscraper
826 Posts
yea yesterday was awesome other then the fact that brian tried stickin his finger in my dogs ass...maybe thats why she wasnt able to walk....

161 - 180 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.