S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have euros cuz I like them and only like 3 other S-10's in my area have them. All the other S-10's have stockers

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I don't like them... I'm not really sure why, but I think that they look kinda ugly. Maybe it's that they look ricey, but I think it's that it just isn't smooth, and I like a look of a smooth, clean truck... the euros look bumpy and bubbly, which I don't think fits in.

DogP

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
:thumbdown on euros

If they match and fit right, then they're 'aight I guess. They kinda stick out like a sore thumb on most cars especially S10s, though. I wouldn't have them again. F*ck APC and their cheap sh!t.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
no go on the euros....i had em at one time cuz i was the first in town to have em but they didn't go with the indigo blue at all......the more i saw em on other s10s, the less i started to like em.....they don't look that bad on the vict. red or white but other than that they need to be left off a s10

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Every S10 down here has things. I just want to be different therefore I didnt buy them. I think they only look good on White cars personaly but if I had to buy some I would buy the Carbon Fiber ones just because those are rare.
Overall no to euros

·
Registered
81 Posts
i am thinking about getting euros once i get the money.
around here there are quite a few s-series, but only one other one that i know of is modded (just euros and exhaust i think)
chrome doesnt go well with many colors, so i am going for carbon fiber. just my .02

cyberfoe

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts

I like the euros although there are some pretty ugly ones out there......the single red drop and the red drop circle are cool....some trucks a plus and some not....to each his own! :monkey:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.