S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Redneck Off-Road
1,047 Posts
What about getting the IPF cherokee h4 conversion housings? Or teh Hella housings...Neither are "cheap" tho

·
Registered
647 Posts
most things on ebay are.. you get what you pay for. if you pay for quality, you will get quality. lmc truck and stylin concepts will stand behind their products, ebay sellers usually won't

·
Redneck Off-Road
1,047 Posts
most things on ebay are.. you get what you pay for. if you pay for quality, you will get quality. lmc truck and stylin concepts will stand behind their products, ebay sellers usually won't
I still wonder about the quality from LMC...maybe even stylin concepts as far as reflector design...do you loose any of the beam...is there a weird cut off height...do you get to go coon huntin with em adjusted all the way down:D

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
32,797 Posts
These are are cheap junk. Most are plastic and just have a low-dollar look to them. Trash. Many do not even fit perfectly in the grills.

just go to Autozone or Pep Boys and get some new regular stock headlights, they are glass and look way better than these cheap peices of shlt. And they only cost about $8.

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
Got mine of flea bay from option racing. They fit fine, look good, and have good light output. I did throw the bulbs they come with away and use silverstars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts