S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for both pairs (both sides) what is the ETA on a pair? Figured I would post it here first. I installed new Autozone pieces and it was actually confirmed by Sears auto (had to get 2 new tires last week) that one of the newest ball joints were fucked up.. I JUST put them on about 1.5yrs ago. :rant: So I want to take em off and get a refund and in the mean time buy a set of these from you since everyone says they are the bee's knees and all :cool::p

What is the ETA on a turn around for these? It is important.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looking for both pairs (both sides) what is the ETA on a pair? Figured I would post it here first. I installed new Autozone pieces and it was actually confirmed by Sears auto (had to get 2 new tires last week) that one of the newest ball joints were fucked up.. I JUST put them on about 1.5yrs ago. :rant: So I want to take em off and get a refund and in the mean time buy a set of these from you since everyone says they are the bee's knees and all :cool::p

What is the ETA on a turn around for these? It is important.
Order today, ship by Friday.

Thanks!

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Thanks will do :)

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bit confused..

K5208 for the lowers?

K6145T for uppers?

I have regular suspension, just want your tuff ass parts on otherwise stock 2wd S10 2.2L.

I need the set for the front (2) each.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need answer to my question prior to me ordering..

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
le sigh...

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/\ Exactly.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am glad you responded.. was about to look into moog units. I will order these tonight. Thanks.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ordered them

Invoice ID: 0000001855

Let's see your stuff..

·
Canadian Pesos well spent
56 Posts
get your stuff together

ok guys just to let you all know...
the new parts are in and after a minor 2 minute break in period,
i let the truck rip thru the mud and rocks.Up the hill and back once.
Was that washboard ever rough! But everything held together.
Front ends seems much tighter although it also has the Flaming River Rag Joint.
I opted to go with the ragjoint instead of the billet u-joint.
So I would say even if they are Taiwanese they are well made.
Only continued beatings will tell if they hold up.
They have my vote.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had to reorder due to some issue with paypal.. but it was reordered and hopefully on the way now that it is after the holiday weekend. :)

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I received an email letting me know they are shipping out! Awesome, thanks guys!

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CORRECTION.. no confirmation. That was another company that got the order, sent me a confirmation that the product was in the mail to me the next day.. ordered on the 5th.. still no confirmation from PPM.

·
Registered
389 Posts
CORRECTION.. no confirmation. That was another company that got the order, sent me a confirmation that the product was in the mail to me the next day.. ordered on the 5th.. still no confirmation from PPM.
Nathan,

We did send you a confirmation via email and you replied to it thanking us??? It was shipped on 7/6, the day after you ordered. The tracking number is:

1Z8R92070396111113

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I looked back through all my emails in both accounts and CAN NOT FIND the email. I knew I sent you an email, but thought it was wrongly sent. I just checked again and still can't find it. I have NO idea where that email or those emails went. I apologize, I have ran the tracking number and it is in Anaheim. I have all the parts coming in to finish the truck, somehow somewhere I have lost some emails which baffles me..

You have been good to me on these parts Zack.. I appreciate it. I have been getting the run around on some parts, I in no way wanted any of my frustration to come out on you or you biz.. You guys have some great parts. Somehow I was thinking there would be a repeat of the front end kit.

Again I apologize.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got em today! Thanks guys, these look GREAT! I need to get my popping lower drivers side done up.. this was the last thing I needed to do the front end.

I can't wait to "FEEL" what everyone says about your parts! Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts