S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally decided to put my chrome envoy handles on today, but i only did one because i was in a hurry. thursday i'm gonna put the other one on and start painting the interior. tell me what you think.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
looks sweet...Me and MightyMouse are gonna do these too...If he ever gets off his dead ass and gives me his addy!!!! LOL

·
Rollin' Low in the 619!!!
409 Posts
Do those handles come chrome stock? If so where did you buy them and how much? Is it easy to do? Thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
01ZQ8 said:
looks sweet...Me and MightyMouse are gonna do these too...If he ever gets off his dead ass and gives me his addy!!!! LOL
dont you mean figure out shipping? LMAO. i have had those installed on my truck for a few days now and they are pretty sweet sittin next to my clor change interior pieces!:thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
lookin good:thumbup:

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
Those look good guys! Where did you get them? & how much?

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
samdogmx said:
Those look good guys! Where did you get them? & how much?
i got a set of 4 from an envoy for 80 bucks. and am selling a set to ZQ8 for 40 bucks.:thumbup:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
handles

i got mine from gmpartsdirect.com for like thirty somethin' bucks shipped. i like the one that i have on so far, lol. it was kinda a pain in the @$$ to install because of the small space to connect the rods to the lock and door handle, but i think it was worth it. i'll get the part #s on them if anyone's interested. i'll also put up some more pics when i paint my interior.

·
409 Posts
Could you post those part numbers? Those would look good with the rest of my billet kit and handles.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
part #'s

here you go: 15746180 and 15746181

·
409 Posts
Thanks for the part numbers, but one more question, These do come chromed already right? Thanks:confused: :thumbup:

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
soloma-the handles are different on the 97's from the 98 and up so no they wont fit.

1siks10-yeah they are already chromed ready to install.

i finally got my other one in and now i'm in the process of painting my interior. when i'm done i'll post some pics. next comes the lowering.

·
409 Posts
Thanks for all the info. My handles are on order and should be on the way. Total was 31.34 with shipping.:thumbup: :D

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool put some pics up when you get them on.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I've got my envoy door handles sitting in the basement waiting for me to finish paintign the bezels behind them, hopefully I'll have pictures this weekend....

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sweet put up some pics

1 - 20 of 36 Posts