S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TuckinXtreme
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys...ive got a 98 S-10 2.2 liter...its on 20's with a 3/4 drop right now...gettin ready to put my Chrome showtime kit on it...and wondering where ima put the computer and the brake booster and all of that...from what ive read u cant have anything under the hood to get 20's to tuck in the front...but where is everyone putting everything they move???

another question....i want to do the envoy conversion...is it HID...does it have to be HID?...and what all parts to i really need??...just the lights grille and bumper or what??

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
if you get the true envoy lights you CAN run the normal low beams, you'll have to fab up something to make the bulbs stay in but it is doable. you need the lights, grill, bumper, bumper braces, foam spacers, the chrome pieces that go in the bumper and the impact bar.

·
TuckinXtreme
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that cool...where can i get the non envoy lights....but still look like the envoy lights in the front with the way the lights are cut and such....any way thinks....still tryin to figure where ima put the computer and stuff for when i put the pumps on it to tuck some 20's :confused: :dunno:

·
I Am Canadian!
1,194 Posts
You have pics of it with the 3/4 on 20's I am considering doing that myself

·
TuckinXtreme
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
naw man no pics of the 3/4 with 20's i took the 20's off for winter....salt is bad on boyd's hehe...i wont have em back on until spring...when i roll the truck out with pumps on it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts