S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally finished and got some sun to take some pics....let me kno what you guys think:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
dude, we need some details on that sic ass ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 96 sonoma...started with a fleetside bed but changed it. 5/6 drop, firestone bags, 17" shadows, slp intake & y-pipe, gibson exhaust, jet stage 2 module, step saver, envoy conversion, jl stealbox, and hole bunch of other stuff......i'm thinking about a powersunroof and turbo 4.3...i get bored very fast

·
Registered
31 Posts
mmhyson said:
needs some ss mirrors but other than its ****ing swwet
Been trying to get him to do that for a while now but he just won't listen.

Oh yeah, trod (ha, ha), I think you should be a little more explicit as far as performance mods, ie. headers.........:evilg:
He'll never cut that roof.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blow me cruzan69..those mirrors are the only way i can see out the back....so why would i want those extra small ss mirrors...more specific how about you give me a wash and you could go through it yourself....i'll never cut the roof..funny you'll never really drop your truck.....3" once again your cuming up short

·
Registered
31 Posts
trod72 said:
...more specific how about you give me a wash and you could go through it yourself....
What the hell do you mean by that? Sounds kind of funny to me.
As far as coming up short (3"). It's ok. I have other skills and besides, she can't take anymore. She is easily satisfied. Ask her for yourself. She is prob in your kitchen or bedroom right anyway. Just say honey (trod72's wife) what does cruzan69 mean by saying that you are easily satisfied and how would he know? It's all in the tongue man.:finger:

·
Registered
287 Posts
are your windows tinted all around???? if so is that legal , here in cali they are really strict on that kind of stuff.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts