S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all im new to this chat system so i hope this goes through. a buddie of mine has a 98' s-10, with the envoy conversion up front, and he said that it will fit on my 95' s-10 it just bolts on and i would have to wire up the new headlamps, and relocate the radiator core support, but besides that it will be no-prob. his truck is on here, in the members rides, the white one, if you guys know of anything that i might need to know, please let me know, thanx in advance.:drinkhaha

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
everything will bolt up, but you'll need to replace your radiator core support. after thats been swapped, pretend its a 98 and just bolt it all on

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the info man, im gettin the envoy conversion from sport truck specialties, its going to be a min befor i put it on cause, i have to get my mini baged, so it wont drag the new envoy bumper, right now im a 5" drop in the front and 7" in rear

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
Hey,
Just thought I'd let ya know that I have an upgrade kit in my hands. Although it's not an Envoy kit, it'd do. PLUS u don't have to mess with adding an HID system for the lights. I have a pair of 2k Sonoma lights, Grill Shell, and Billet Insert installed. I posted it up on the Swapmeet section too if you are interested.

lata
Mike
ESSTEN Concepts t.c

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok mike i'll check it out thanx, steve:thumbup:

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
there are a ton of ways to get around paying the outrageous factory or sport truck specialties prices...if you can get anything used I say go for it....with a fresh coat of paint, anything looks new.:D

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
like a junk yard, look for an envoy that was wrecked in the rear or sides :)

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx pyschobrick, i didnt think about that, you know i have been looking all over the place, just to see an envoy. i have not see one yet. why is that ?

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
dropindaS-mini said:
thanx pyschobrick, i didnt think about that, you know i have been looking all over the place, just to see an envoy. i have not see one yet. why is that ?
well in the years that you'd need, they were really just an expensive Jimmy...

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
even more i havent found one junk yard around here that has a wrecked s-10 94'-97, i guess they dont get wrecked. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts