S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I suggest using CD-2 engine detailer. they sell it at autozone for $3.99 can...Works great, makes your engine look like new..when I get to the car wash, I spray CD-2 on the engine...wash the truck and before I get done i rise the engin off...and thats all i do. looks great everytime.

lata

·
LICK MY SS
48 Posts
a can of coke im not joking at all put it in a sprayer bottle and spray it back off with the garden hose with the motor running. then dress it with some armor all

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
a can of coke?!?! whats that do when it get into the altenator or moving parts?!?! isnt that sh!t sticky?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
i think he sais a coke, cause it has a acid in it, and it eats off nasty stuff

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i dunno i probably wouldnt use coke but i'm not a detailer i have a buddy that used to do that but they used a special degreaser and this armor all type of stuff.....

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
If it's just dusty I would use some no touch tire foam then wipe it down.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
And for the road grime I like Simple Green. It degreases well (especially oposum) and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, smells good to!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yea...count me in for simple green to. Works great and i use it on everything dirtbike, sleds, and of course my s10 and it does smell pretty damn good lol.

·
Half Deaf at 140dB
108 Posts
We got pure citric acid at Dairy Queen, looks like i'm gonna make me some acid water.... Wonder if that Super Orange **** would be anygood.... hmm

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i used engine detailer not sure what band i'll find out, my motor is so clean now, i love it lol

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
hey i put 2 hours in on it while dave was doing my brakes lol

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I use Cd-2 engine cleaner and then CD-2 engine detailer, and keep extra detailer around for touch ups...

·
Registered
939 Posts
The place i bought my toneu cover from said i thought spray on tire foam then wash off and said somthing about while engine is running?? i dont know if he said spry foam on while engine is running or wash will engine is running or what???? im scared to spray anything though cause im affraid i will mess up my engine that simple green stuff do u just spray and wash every where???? thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts