S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my girl to marry me last nite. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her. Sorry for the lovey dovey stuff just really happy..... :)

Matt

·
Gangsta Nation
122 Posts
Ill say congrats, but you will regret it. I was with my girl four and a half years and we were supposed to get married in September and we broke up 2 months ago. I hope everything is good for you two and I wish you the best of luck but I just pray that you never have to go throught the things I am going through every day. Treat her right and show her that you appriciate her and hope things go well. Because let me tell you from experience, the hardest thing in life is being in love alone. Best wishes to the both of you. Life, Love, and Happiness.

·
TrailBlazin'
3,397 Posts
-----------------------------------------------------:clap:---:clap:
-----------------------------------------------:clap:-----------------:clap:
---------------------------------------:clap:--------------------------------:clap:
-----------------------------------:clap:----------------------------------------:clap:
---------------------------------:clap:------------------------------------------:clap:
---------------------------------- :clap:---------------------------------------:clap:
------------------------------------:clap:--------------------------------:clap:
----------------------------------------:clap:------------------------:clap:
---------------------------------------------:clap:---------------:clap:
---------------------------------------------------:clap:---:clap:

Round of applause for ya.

·
xtremefour
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I didnt propose in any way real special just because she not really like that and did not want to be embarrased. She dosent like people starring at her.

We were sittin around talking and i went and got the ring, talked some more and then i just asked her. I knew she was goin to say yes just because we had talked about it before.

Little background history.....

I have known her for about 3yrs. she has two prior children from another relationship. She and I and the 2 children have a house together. The kids are with the father half the time us the other half.

We goin through a little hardship due to not having enough money. So i was unable to buy a ring. I used the same ring that my father proposed to my mom with. Its a very pretty ring. She is understanding just because she knows that our funds are tight right now.

I will buy her the ring that she really wants someday.

Matt

·
Finished
914 Posts
Thats awesome dude. Congrats

1 - 20 of 32 Posts