Yea, I hope it goes that easy b/c I am really ready to get my own place. I am going to sell it for payoff, actually lower than payoff b/c I put a security deposit on it when I bought it and I will get that back when I sell it or trade it. I am willing to sell it for $13,500 with everything on it.
This has got to go!!!!
I have a 2001 Chevy Blazer X I am willing to sell for less than payoff with mods included. It is deep cherry metallic, 71000 miles. I have changed the oil every 5k using mobil 1 and have put new tires on it. I have added the following mods
1) Goodmark SS style hood
2) Painted door handles
3) Painted bug deflector
4) Painted ventvisors
5) Painted tail light covers
6) Pioneer 6400
7) 4 JL Audio W0 8ohm with new Master P 800 watt amp
8) Zexel posi rearend
9) The REAL police strobes 2-4 outlet power supplies with 8 strobe bulbs
10) Lowered 2/3 using Bell-tech supplies.
11) 5% limo tint on front windows.
12) Clear front corner lamps
13) Hyper white lights in highs, lows, and fogs
14) Streetglow L.E.D. white neon kit
15) *new* Envoy front clip with OEM parts.