S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still fairly new to sport trucks.................what all is involved with bagging a truck? What are the pros and cons? Let me in on your experience with bagging...............

:burnout:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
better ride? what?

basically you can do your suspension with air right? I'm not wanting to lay frame or anything.

·
Registered
235 Posts
no cons all pros... well worth it..... =P then you can say....... ride low and drag hard....

·
Registered
235 Posts
ooh yea u wana lay frame........... it takes four bags some valves some airline some type of air of some sort brackets links switches wires tanks anything else hit me up =)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was looking at airide techs stuff, not looking to go radical, there stuff is bolt on right??

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Check this out:CLICK ME

and there are cons, most from a bad install but if you are planning on running shock up front for a better ride, you will lose turning radius.

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
talk to jason at suicidedoors.com he is the shit you wanna lay frame man it will bad ass im will be bout a week its gonna be bad ass

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
lowhombre said:
give it a couple of months being bagged and you will have the itch to lay frame...:0:bag: :bag: 2redxbla :bugeye: :bag: :bag:
SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE. That is how I was, Now I wana. lol

But just read everything in the baggin forum. Unless you got $$$ like crazy. it will be time before you buy a kit. Just look around and read the forums. you will see everything you need to know.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Yea man... read around this bag forum. It has soooooo much information, and it all starts with the sticky's at the top of the forum. Those will learn u the basics, then u can start searchin the forum for more stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts