1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Its supposedly a good intake for increased low-mid range power. I got about the same one as that going on my '99 engine. It would work well with headers.

·
the spl king
298 Posts
i have a 93 f/s with a 4.3 and i have that
manifold and headers and y-pipe combo,
i wanna put the cam in, but i want to get valve springs when i do

i like the amount of power i got out of putting those parts on so far, i bet in a s-10, with those mods, that thing should be pretty quick

laters

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys that was the answer i was looking for. one more question, with these mods would i have to do the adjustable fuel pressure regulator mod? when its real free flowing it'll prolly run real lean.

·
the spl king
298 Posts
i don't have the adjustable fuel pressure reg on mine(yet), thats the next thing i want to do but i checked my fuel pressure with a gauge after i did my mods and i was getting 14psi with the motor off,
right now im running rich because i took off my air injection pump, and in the mornings it gets down to the 20's so far(no snow yet)

its pretty cold but after the motor gets to running temp i don't thing its running rich anymore

i think the adjustable fuel pressure reg is around $60

i keep on forgetting to pick one up

laters

·
yes, that is a v6
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i read a post on how to get the stock fpr to be adjustable, i guess its adjustable from the factory but GM hides it pretty well. you might be interested in it to instead of spending money on one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts