S-10 Forum banner

Edelbrock 2114 4.3 vortec Manifold

2K views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  FirstGensForever 
#1 ·
I have a brand new edelbrock 4.3 carb vortec intake for sale. It has a billet aluminum carb to TBI adapter as well.

Asking 300 shipped

#2 ·
I will include the CFM Tech Super Sucker TBI spacer and a 50mm bored and rebuilt TBI base for 400 shipped as a package deal. Will be posting pics asap.

#7 ·
Ok, i was keeping this and gonna convert it to MPFI but since i finally found a fuel rail for the marine intake ive had for a few years now im gonna use it, so this intake, carb to TBI adaptor, 50mm bored TBI base and CFM tech Super Sucker TBI spacer are for sale again.

Intake alone, 275 shipped. TBI base and CFM TBI Spacer, 250 shipped. Everything as a package deal 425 shipped.

#8 ·
Bump ttt. Gonna keep the Bored TBI base and TBI spacer. Will sell the 2114 with the carb to TBI adapter for 300 shipped. The intake alone is 300 anywhere online and the carb to TBI adapter is 85 on ebay. Get a good deal here.

#9 ·
Intake has been sold, still have the carb to TBI billet aluminum adapter for sale for 75 shipped.
Bored 46mm TBI base, will fit 2.8/4.3/5.0/5.7 TBI engines--200 shipped
CFM Tech Super Sucker TBI spacer, this is the best TBI space on the market---50 shipped.

Everything is brand new.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.