S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing a lot about RE subs here lately......

I'm looking to get two 12's for a ported app, and run 500wrms to each one in a ported box....

Right now im looking at the new model e12k's, as the owner of eD suggested those to me for what i was looking for....

The pair of 12k's shipped will run $295.47 to texas....

Which of the RE subs would compare to the E12k's, and can someone PM me a price on them?

Luke

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
the SE series is 350-600 watts RMS, 1000 watts peak. not really sure about the price, it depends on how are fron the nearest retailer, ect.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
ya, the re se's might be a good choice for your application. Ive seen and hear both types of subs and they are both very reputable in the industry. Although i have really never heard of any problems with the resonant engineering, as where i have heard problems with elemental designs cones becoming loose and other similar problems. And the elemental designs have more of a plain design to them. You not really looking at theat big of a price difference, so look into the both of them. To check out both subs, go to the following websites:

www.edesignaudio.com

and

www.respl.com

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know the two websites...

I currently have a 2002 E12K in a 0.7cu ft box recieving 756wrms......pounds pretty good :D

We got my bro a couple of the new e12ks for xmas....so i guess i'll see how they sound once we get them installed :D

If anyone knows the prices on the RE stuff, please PM them to me, so i have an idea of $...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts