S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The other "BODY" man
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an ECC Step shaver kit from SD before christmas.

I got the one with the licence plate, but not drop tag.

I am putting my plate in another location, and I would like to get the smooth roll pan instead now.

Can I exchange pans, and how much would shipping be for that?

I live in Ontario,Canada!

Thanks SD crew!

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
fauker said:
I got an ECC Step shaver kit from SD before christmas.

I got the one with the licence plate, but not drop tag.

I am putting my plate in another location, and I would like to get the smooth roll pan instead now.

Can I exchange pans, and how much would shipping be for that?

I live in Ontario,Canada!

Thanks SD crew!
nope. your screwed :D

·
The other "BODY" man
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm,,, I might add that it's not painted or nothing yet,, not even installed,, how about now?

·
bobaganoosh
169 Posts
do like every one else and take an a** load of bondo {the body filler} or like the hicks in wisconsin duct tape that bitch and then paint over the duct tape and also other than f.b.i i think your screwed for the smooth pan part. p.s a great fix is to take and buy 1 lic. box from sd.com and put it in upside down and french it in there alot easyer then anything else

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
Hahaha. Call them up and tell them your dilemma, might get you farther.

There was also another thread titled "Exchanges." You should read that.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
kustomautoparts said:
p.s a great fix is to take and buy 1 lic. box from sd.com and put it in upside down and french it in there alot easyer then anything else
French a metal plate box into a plastic roll pan?

And why would he be screwed as far as swapping for a smoothie? Jason was kidding when he said that. :rolleyes:

EachDawnIDie said:
Hahaha. Call them up and tell them your dilemma, might get you farther.
Also, this forum was created so people could post questions. Why have it if you're going to tell people to call instead?

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
You get quicker replies and the info might be clearer, hence the "might get you farther."

·
HI!
1,050 Posts
i didn't know you could get the stepshaver with a license plate but not drop down???
i just got the regular one and the plate hangs down a couple inches lower than the roll pan

·
The other "BODY" man
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going to put my plate in the space between my cab and bed, with a small air ram to swing it up and down. So I wanted to trade my pan for a smooth one!

How much do you think your shipping to me will be?

Thanks

·
I Dropped it like its hot
150 Posts
thats pretty helpful.............

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
ib2loud said:
i didn't know you could get the stepshaver with a license plate but not drop down???
i just got the regular one and the plate hangs down a couple inches lower than the roll pan
i dont think you can.

·
UN-BANNED B!TCHES!!!!!
6,950 Posts

·
Texas Bass Massacre
287 Posts
do they make weld in sides for blazer xtremes? I want a smooth pan with it and dont wanna have the plate box on the rollpan, but I can only ever find the abs set, or do they even make a smooth pan that will fit the blazer?

·
Rainbow Warrior Jr.
329 Posts
is anyone using the ABS sides, with a smooth grant pan on theyre blazer? if so pics?

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Is ABS a good material? or is it better to just spend the money to get the polyurethane stuff?

Thanks guys,
Branden

1 - 19 of 19 Posts