S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am so pissed right now, earlier i found this auction and it said that it wa selling jl audio w7's for 9 dollars a peice and there were 100 available so i clicked buy it now and bought three, this ebay user guy had a bunch of other auctions of big expensive stuff for 9 dollars also. so after i clicked buy it now and bought three and stuff i was like score i will go home and give them the credit card number and they will be mine........ well i came home and i went to ebay to go and pay for them and the auction was gone and it had dissapeard from my "auctions you have won" part in the my ebay menu....................w t f happened here? is there anything i can do because i want my subs damnit!

thanks......casey:bash:

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i thought so too thats why i was all excited, like he also had a 32 inch flat screen plasma tv for 9 bucks cam corders digital cameras all in sepereate auctions and stuff, and he had this big long list of questions people asked about whether it was legit and legal and stuff and plus he had a great feedback thingy............lol i dont know maybe iam just gullable? i hope not i want my subs damnit.............lol

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
................?

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man, you woulda jumped on it to, dont say you wouldnt have............

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyway i dont have to pay anything so its not like i actually got screwed but it sure would have been cool huh? o well......................................:whogives:

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know, that would have sucked huh? lol

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes sir she would have, but she usually makes me give her the money for the stuff first, then she hands over the card and i can order........hahahaha

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
this guy had to have been full of shit...... just out to steal 10 bucks from someone.. and he would have had $30 from you.. lol just gotta watch shit like that.... people are always out to take your money any way they can.. was the guys feedback ok? no negatives or anything?

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, there were no negatives at all........all of them said a++++++++++ and shit like that and" fast service great seller blah blah blah" so i was like..why the hell not? lol

·
Make Way for the Bad Guy
821 Posts
You won't actually win the subs or the plasma TV. They will send you a link to a matrix (which could take months). There is a ton of them out there, but a year or so ago they were selling this link for like 2 bucks and I was interested to see what it was all about so I bought it. This is the $2 link :D
http://www.matrixstacks.com/
Look around the site and give it a try if you want, I wasn't going to give them my CC number because it just looks shady, but I'm paranoid. If you actually do it lemmie know how it goes, I'd be interested to see if it works.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts