1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
that mod is a resistor that plugs in the the IAT sensor. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know a pack of 5 resistor is $.99 and radio shack. Don't pay for them on E-bay

·
:-(
13 Posts
For $8 I figured I would try one out...I will post the results when I get the resistor, should be by the end of the week.

I was surprised how many people posted good feedback about the things though....

We'll see.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
the one guys page has the most obliviously fraudulent praises i have ever seen...i dont know how his shit is allowed to stay on there

·
Make Way for the Bad Guy
821 Posts
Flamed 98 said:
that mod is a resistor that plugs in the the IAT sensor. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know a pack of 5 resistor is $.99 and radio shack. Don't pay for them on E-bay
Yeah thats exactly what it is. It just plugs into the IAT to make it think the incoming air is alot cooler than it really is. Might give you 1/4 of a horse if you're lucky. Its just an 18K ohm resistor, like they said, available at radioshack for pennies. Oh and for those who decided to buy one, I've heard they will charge you 4-5 bucks for S&H and put it in a regular envelope with a 37 cent stamp.:rolleyes:

·
TRUCK FOR SALE!!
519 Posts
i have the "adjustable Power King" bullshit one I found out that I dont even have a IAT

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
Praise : Really does work! Now my car is puttng Cobra Mustangs to shame!A++++++++++++++++

Praise : Turns my Toyota RAV4 into a drag racer. Having fun zipping around in NYC.

Praise : At 1700 RPM my Jeep will now send my testes into my prostate

Praise : Fast shipping, Great Communication, Product works great on my Wrangler TJ.

Praise : Modulator-$5....Look on friend's face when my Ford TEMPO beats his Focus...priceless

Praise : GREAT TRANSACTION, GREAT PRODUCT. MY DODGE DAKOTA DEFINITLEY HAS MORE PEP IN ITS STEP

Praise : worked on my 00 Honda civic Si and really easy to install,Good man to deal with!!!!!

Praise : Works great on our Dodge trucks. The V10 is dynamite now...Thanks Loads AAAAA+++

Praise : MY SUZUKI SIDEKICK CAN TRAVEL THROUGH TIME...ON 1.6L ENGINE....

Praise : MWA HAA HAA Chrysler PT Cruiser got its first power mod MWA HAA HAA Best 5 bucks I ever spent

Praise : Wow! Now I can pop wheelies with my Ford F150 Pickup A++++++

Praise : Now my Chevy Cavalier goes just like the fast and the fictitious 2 cars. A+ Fast Ship

Praise : Fantastic service and product. My Ford Taurus wagon leaves the others in the dust!

Praise : OHHH MY GOD, I just transform my V6 Chevy Camaro in to a Z28 you are the KING thanks

Praise : 2 MODS UP! Honda Accord and Pontiac Bonneville drank from the Fountain of Youth! Thanks!

Praise : Gained some ponies and its off to the races in my Samurai and no more engine pinging!!!!

Praise : WOW I swear my3.0 Ford Ranger now feels like my3.0 DOHC! Easy install, runs great on regular

Praise : Awesome LAPS to my Chevy Beretta LZ!! Great commo! Outstanding Product AIRBORNE!!!

Praise : Quick Easy install> This seller is a POWER BOOST for EBay !!!!!!!!

Follow-up by ctsnider - This little MOD is AWSOME. my little Saturn runs great and has alot more pick-up

Praise : My Pontiac Firebird has spread her wings! Thanks for the help! A+++

Praise : WOW>I THOUGHT HEADERS ADDED HP>THEY DONT COMPARE TO THIS PRODUCT>REALLY WORKS>A+

Praise : Increased torque & HP.I romp on it and acceleration is extreme. 92' Acura Legend Coupe

Praise : Great product, my Ford Explorer now can pull people out of the snow drifts A+

Praise : I have a Jeep that just barely lost to a hopped up Dodge Neon, now i kill the Neon. A+

Praise : IT Works! 98 Honda prelude. Sounds like its balls just droped. seller answered all ?

Praise : My check engine ligt was on in my Pontiac Fiero. This item made it go off A++++++++++

Praise : my nissan xterra goes zoom zoom zoom !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Praise : A TISKET A TASKET,INSTALED THE MOD CHIP, CAUGHT UP TO A CORVETTE AND PASSED IT !

Praise : This mod made differents with my 94 ford probe GTret.army sent it fast and FREE
:bs:

·
Make Way for the Bad Guy
821 Posts
xxosiris9xx said:
Praise : Turns my Toyota RAV4 into a drag racer. Having fun zipping around in NYC.

Praise : At 1700 RPM my Jeep will now send my testes into my prostate

Praise : Wow! Now I can pop wheelies with my Ford F150 Pickup A++++++
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whoever doesn't see through this BS needs some help

·
Registered
40 Posts
people do anything now days just to get an extra buck, and its obviously a joke when the so called customers are saying stupid ass sh*% like that, (there is no happy customer, the whole thing is a scam

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Pop a wheelie? GREAT STORY! I call bullshit on that one...

·
Registered
212 Posts
I almost bought one a while back until i read 1/4 of the replies said that the thing was a rip, then i figured the other ones that praised it were probably his friends or people he had do it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Praise : Now my Chevy Cavalier goes just like the fast and the fictitious 2 cars. A+ Fast Ship

Praise : OHHH MY GOD, I just transform my V6 Chevy Camaro in to a Z28 you are the KING thanks

Praise : A TISKET A TASKET,INSTALED THE MOD CHIP, CAUGHT UP TO A CORVETTE AND PASSED IT !
:barf: :2far:

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
These people oughta be shot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts