S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know the specific names of these lights above your feet, but what do you have to do to get these out? I tried to unscrew them just as the bulb, but they weren't going anywhere, and I didn't want to break anything, I saw 2 bolts holding something up there, but I wasn't sure if those were related to something else or not...and with the dome, does the thing just pop off? Or do you have to do something special to take it off...didn't want to break anything once again...I ahve a 98 s-series.

Thanks

·
now has an 02
103 Posts
just pull out the lights near your feet and as for the dome light cover just push in the top and bottom a little bit and pull it out the dome light also pulls out

·
Dizturb'd DIY'r
88 Posts
On the ones by your feet, you might try to push in and turn. Some of them just have to be lined up right and then they pull right out

·
295 Posts
those lights by your feet, i think, are "courtesy lights". not positive, though..

·
Registered
893 Posts
these guys got you in the right direction. the dome light cover --just squeeze top and botom and it pops out then you can pull the light out.....wait till it cools though, that ****ers hot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts