S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that on eagles website they do not have prices for their rims. Does anyone know of any online places where I can check prices?
Thanks

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I paid $650shipped for all 4 of my 212's
And I think my tires cost me $500 for all 255/45ZR17

And paid $530shipped for all 4 of my 18"
And tires cost me $612 for all 240/40ZR18

·
Registered
129 Posts
here some one might as well run the set up I wanted I cant afford it...
its eaglewheels.com they are the cheapest...her ya go:
4 212's for $650, and sumitomo htrz tires 235/45/17's and 275/40/17's for $442 from tirerack.com....all for around $1100

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. Where are you finding these prices. I want the either the 212's, 213's, or 216's but the cheapest I could find like $200 a piece. $800 alone for te rims.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I got my stuff from a local tire/wheel dealer..I went in and told him that the guy down the street said that he would sell them to me for $650 and he thought about it...said ok...i'll do that...

thats how I got mine for that..:stickpoke

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh. damn. do you know of any online places or such? or do you have any ideas what they are price wise?

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I really don't know any sites that i would buy wheels from...to over prices..but look on ebay...there are new wheels listed there.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah. ebay is over priced for their "new wheels" plus most of them only sell em with tires. And I don't need tires becuase I have an inside deal on tires for cheap than what they want.

Doesn anyone else know of any place? I have searched up and down. Only came across 2 places. One was $200 a piece and one was $157 a piece. But I never herad of either of these places...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whosxtreme,
Didn't notice your post before. Have you ever dealt with rim1.com before? I mean are they reliable, worthy, ect.? I'm sketchy about ordering stuff online. Done it before but never with something worth this much money.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, will eight's fit under an s10 without fender flares? Do they have an offset does anyone know? I have eights on now and they don't fitunder the fenders and in PA thats illegal. I just barley got it past inspection this past time dont want to have to do it again...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha yeah. Put a stop to those dip****s that think big bogger tires are cool.
Anyways, will they fit? Do yours fit?

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
89s10-350 said:
Haha yeah. Put a stop to those dip****s that think big bogger tires are cool.
Anyways, will they fit? Do yours fit?
I was thinking more along the lines of 13" gold spoke wires that stick out two foot!

Yea they fit!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool. I assume they fit on the s10 as well. That place that whoxtreme mentioned is pretty resoanble with prices.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I havent dealt with them but was going to till I realized I couldnt afford even their prices....hahaha I am poor mofo....all you can do id give them a call and check out their service and scan the net for people not happy with them.....dont ever buy wheels from a place called salesco in california...they are the worst....I got scammed out of 700$ about 2 years ago....never got it back...check with the better business bureau in the are where they are located and see if they have some kind of record....just do your homework and it should work out alright....

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
OMG those skateboard trucks are all over the place out here.. What moron thinks that looks good? I dont understand it. Huge wheel gap and the wheels are sticking a whole foot passed the fender. I guess if there is somthing positive about it, it makes me laugh everytime I see one. lol.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i suppose you are talking about boggers. yeah. those people you jack their trucks up and put on 33 inch tires should be shot

1 - 20 of 26 Posts