S-10 Forum banner

Would you/do you read books on your cell phone?

• Oh hell yes!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not a chance in hell

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • nah, thats what e-readers are for

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what people acutally think of reading books on cell phones which generally range from 3-4in-ish screens

·
·
6,839 Posts
i have the nook apps on my ipod and android but i prefer my nook color, also becouse i can put books that i downloaded the epub, on the apps you only can use what you purchased from b&n. the ibook app or whatever on the ipod lets you read pdfs but itd much nicer to read the epub

·
-------------
2,752 Posts
i have the nook apps on my ipod and android but i prefer my nook color, also becouse i can put books that i downloaded the epub, on the apps you only can use what you purchased from b&n. the ibook app or whatever on the ipod lets you read pdfs but itd much nicer to read the epub
I have used the Nook app on my Android phone to read epubs plenty of times. You just have to put them in the right folder... However I don't usually use my phone to read ebooks, especially ever since I got a Nook touch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
deathphoenix99
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing