S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6.0 Club
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are you guys gonna be getting more of these in? I ordered 4 last year, and now I am ready for my other 4 and you are sold out, got and ETA maybe?

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
tuckin22s said:
If I buy a different brand valve am I gonna notice a difference?
its possible. So long as the orrifice size is the same size, then i dont really think your gonna notice a diffrence. Ever thought of GC 450s, SMC, Parker?

·
6.0 Club
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heathd said:
its possible. So long as the orrifice size is the same size, then i dont really think your gonna notice a diffrence. Ever thought of GC 450s, SMC, Parker?
I just need something that is gonna be the same as these valves since I have them installed already.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
tuckin22s said:
I just need something that is gonna be the same as these valves since I have them installed already.
if your gonna run around 300 psi then get some airlifts. if your just using a normal compressor 150-200 psi range you can get airlifts or smc. they are both awesome.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
For high pressure you will not go wrong with the Airlift valve! A real nice valve as well.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
yeah, Airlift's rock man, very durable, i run 2 out of my 4 dumps as airlift, my other 2 are SMC's which are also a very nice valve. i also have not had a problem with my Blitzluft's either.

·
6.0 Club
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
00xtremeninja said:
yeah, Airlift's rock man, very durable, i run 2 out of my 4 dumps as airlift, my other 2 are SMC's which are also a very nice valve. i also have not had a problem with my Blitzluft's either.
I was looking at the blitzluft valves, and they look just like the mac daddy valves. I was thinking about getting those, they are only 22 bucks somewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts