S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get rid of a few rattles and was wondering if it is worth it to dynomat my truck? i have an 02 extended cab if it matters.

·
Banned
21,222 Posts
Dynamat = $$

Theres a bunch of others, that are the exact same, but tons cheaper.

www.raamaudio.com <-- Great guy and great product, can find the same rolls on Ebay for about $80.

Bquiet, Brown Bread, Edead, Fatmat, Peal & Seal........all the same.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Let me tell u what i did. I stripped out all my interior. Went to wal-mart and bought at the automotive department some rubber spray. And i bought a bunch, like 6 cans. I went home and dowsed my truck interior. Carefull not to get rubber on somethin you dont want to get messed up. When done sprayin let it dry and air out.

·
Registered
382 Posts
There's some roofing material I read about somewhere (here?) a year or so ago that's like the same stuff as Dynamat but a LOT cheaper.
Can't remember the name or details, but it's on my computer at home. I'll try to find it tommorrow.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
peanut butter! yeah, i tried Peter Pan, but went to Jif creamy.

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
ahah my first post was goin to be the b-quiet!! aha... its cheaper and by far more productive!! the only diff in the dyna mat and the b-quiet is teh addhessive on theback... but is by far worth it, it wont only stop some rattles but make it louder and cleaner.. ull notice it!! hhope this helps a bit

-db

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how hard is it to strip the interior? the seats and doors dont seem bad but what about the roof and the area below the back window?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
03 S10 eXtreme said:
or u could use peanut butter ;)
Originally posted by 2dxtreme
:wtf: :gayflag:
Originally posted by 2dxtreme
:werd:
:lol:hah now he agree's with the peanut butter:phil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts