S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any of u wana put ur truck/Cars etc on the dyno let me know i can get us a good deal on dyno time...

RWD or FWD drive cars...Sorry its not an AWD Dyno...Un less u guys wana drop the front shaft...:idea:
Has A/F Readings...

More that wana go we can get a good price...
Or even a Meet out of it...

Just let me know place is in Central NJ...

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL i was at an AWD dyno on sat in Edison...With my buddys Talon...

IDA wants a $100 4 what 3 pulls...

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The shop i was at in Edison isnt the shop im trying to get us a deal at...

But its the new home of Turbo Trix its on Woodbridge AVe...right near the rt 1 intersection...They got my buddy for $200 that was with tunning he was on for a little over an hr...

·
Registered
301 Posts
ya they had my truck 2 weeks and then called me and told me ya come by and help us with the dyno pulls. I call them up and they act like everything is cool. I get there and they dont have a turbo on it. They just slapped the stand alone engine management on there. And then he tells me I owe him 400 bucks for it. What happened to free ****ing turbo kit asswipe.. So i told him to take it the **** off and i'll pick my truck up in the morning.

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sucks man broken prosise...

I do know of 2 people who went to there dyno and werent too happy with there services...

I belive a local SY guy puked his motor on there dyno...

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its ****ed up...I mean they lead u toawrds a deal and the shaft u...

That why im sposered by my self...Every dime is out of my pocket...That why im broke...

·
I Love Grenades
1,618 Posts
I went to Turbotrix today. The guy was pretty receptive to the idea of a dyno day. AWD and R/F WD. I think those of us with real performan...I mean AWD will have to pay 10 bucks more. :D Prices haven't been set yet but it's already lower than IDA wanted to go.

Guys seemed pretty cool over there and they have big plans for the new shop.

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I can garntee i can get a better price at Danny's in Keyport then at TurboTrix...It just puts out u awd guys...
But if u guys really wana go on an awd dyno i wont stress it...I wont push my place anymore...Just trying to get us a good price...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
AWD is da shiznit...

wtf is up with IDA..wheres the turbo kit and all this and why would they put a standalone on a stock engine??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts