S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone. here's the deal. dynatech motorsports is located in california and specailized in conversion wiring. now, im not usually one to complain a lot. i'm a pretty mellow guy. but this place is not a good business. on ebay, his name is ls1pro. he specializes in conversion wiring. you send him your harness, he reworks it for what you need. he was looking for harnesses and offered me 120 for mine (i had one custom built so i had the stock ls1 harness laying around). i agreed on a trade for an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and a VATS bypass module. i shipped him the parts via ups on about the 10th of november. ups confirmed he received them. it is now december 23rd and i have yet to receive my parts. i've gotten a lot of excuses. he first said they were shipped but he lost the tracking number. then no contact for a week when he says he ran off to vegas to get married. then he says he lost my address. finally, 2 weeks ago, "they were shipped". but he shipped them via usps, so there is no tracking number. i still don't have my parts. now he's saying there're lost. too much of a coincidence for me with all i've been through with him. he's too shady of a character for me.

also, sham (some of you may remember him) got his harness reworked from him. took him 3 MONTHS to get it back. and when he did there were 2 wires missing from it. the harness also melted and burnt a lot of the wires.

i will post this in the consumer reports section as well, but i know it is most important to the people in this area. sorry for the long post but i thought i should warn everyone.

Brian

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
Too many people like that I guess.. Thats just no way to run a buisness..

Perhaps you could request your 120$ via pay pal, and that way nothing could get lost.. and buy a VATS bypass from elsewhere..

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scott got shit. the guy told him to send it back to him so he could look at it. it took him 3 months the first time. plus i know for sure that they guy would have found a way to say it wasn't his fault. he just fixed it for now. he's looking for a stock harness to wire himself this spring. let me know if you have any extra 98-99 stock ls1 harnesses. and its for an auto tranny.

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now his ebay website auctions all say shipped back to you within 72 hours. thats a load of shit. he's got 2 negative feedbacks this week alone for shipping. plus me and scott who didn't do ebay transactions. i know there's got to be a lot more people.

·
Registered
227 Posts
man im glad i didnt mess whit that cat i was going to buy a stock LS1 hanress and send to him to rework it but i got a custom built stand alone harness from summit racing for $499 it comes wiht the vats bypass + all the wring is new and heat treated, and you can also move ECM into the firewall and out of the engine bay, only bad thing is you have to have a 97-98 LS1 for this harness to work

·
ROLLIN PHAT
616 Posts
I am damn glad that I decided not to go with that guy. He seemed a little odd when I called him and I am glad that I want with my instinct.

Hope everythig works out for everyone who gets stuck dealing with this guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent him my harness a month ago. I was trying to find his website which is broken. When I came across this site. I just emailed dynatech. I'm worried now. Anyone had any good experiences with this fellow??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wanted to see if you have recieved your harness or anything from dynatech? I sent him mine a month ago. I am from Tallahassee myself. I live in Niceville now. Thanks for any info about dynatech. Robert

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
67ls1 said:
I wanted to see if you have recieved your harness or anything from dynatech? I sent him mine a month ago. I am from Tallahassee myself. I live in Niceville now. Thanks for any info about dynatech. Robert
well, the only way i could ever get in touch with oscar was to send him a pm on www.ls1truck.com. his name on there is dynatech. he hasn't posted over there in a while though, not since all of this has gone down. another way was to call him, but good luck there. he also has an aim sn. its J3171703. i hope you get your harness back soon. what is he doing to it? i finally got my stuff after a little over a month and a half and i stayed on his ass about it the whole time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts