S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my head unit didnt come with any inputs and im wanting bass out of my movies and in the instruction booklet it has something about and ip-bus-rca connector.anybody got a clue?

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
it's called spend a few more $$ and go get a decent head unit with imputs...... =)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think im gonna go with the input adapters from pioneer.thanxs. ohh and weasel i think $330 is enough to spend on a head unit and i would rather save up for airbags than waste my money on a radio that all you get for your extra money is a bigger recipt:)

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
the deck isnt bad, you should be able to get an adapter that uses the aux in on the back of the deck.

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
rokyholler said:
i think im gonna go with the input adapters from pioneer.thanxs. ohh and weasel i think $330 is enough to spend on a head unit and i would rather save up for airbags than waste my money on a radio that all you get for your extra money is a bigger recipt:)
$330 on a head unit which one did u buy...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got the pioneer 7400

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Is that the one with the remote and it has the cd/mp3 player..

Thats a nice radio for about $250, hell i might get one of those. Does play the mp3's pretty good

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh it plays everything ive thrown at it so far, but as soon as i hook up the dvd to the radio i wont be playing cds through it anymore ill just be watching music videos through my system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts