S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the dummy sensor for when you have drilled or taken out your cat? thanks:bash:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Fast98SS350 said:
Does anyone know where to get the dummy sensor for when you have drilled or taken out your cat? thanks:bash:
have you taken the cat out yet? i am thinking about doing that too. how does it help your power?:confused:

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep no cat here, and yes it makes a big **** difference revs up quicker and lowend is a little better thats what i dont understand when i done my exhaust it seemed to drop when i done the cat i regained more that what i had before ?? i dunno all i know is backpressure bad high flow goood:p

·
2,186 Posts
sweet

Fast98SS350 said:
yep no cat here, and yes it makes a big **** difference revs up quicker and lowend is a little better thats what i dont understand when i done my exhaust it seemed to drop when i done the cat i regained more that what i had before ?? i dunno all i know is backpressure bad high flow goood:p
is that with the dummy sensor in there? how much was the sensor? how much did it change the sound of your truck? :evilg: i am running a 2 chamber 40 seires flowmaster and i think that you are running the same correct? :confused:

·
2,186 Posts
almost forgot

i like the way you handled the rude ***$ guy that was dissin on your day time lights.:bash: and what does "restrictor plate removed" mean? :confused: what part is that?
and the 3.08 with the one legger sucks bad doesnt it?!?!:cry: i have it too and i hate it!:bash:

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never bought the dummy sensor cuz my check engine light never came on, and it did change the tone of my exhaust alot i am runnin a single in dual out glasspack right now and it sounds just like flowmasters on a Z71 with a 5.7, lol and yes i hate my rear 3.08's they suk will be upgradin sumtime in the next month to 3.73s with a locker:D and dont bother with the restrictor plate it doesnt really do anyhing:mad: wasted my time on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts