S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
drugz kil brane selz
8,444 Posts
my uncle said "i wouldnt give tew hunret dolluh fo dis twuck!". . . . .hes a lil slow

once i got the Z alot of ppl have told me "camero's r slow, my *insert 4 banger here* is faster"

·
broke college student
2,235 Posts
"that sucks, you should have lifted it" - said to me by one of my redneck friends

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
someone once told me a 305 would fit in an s-10 but a 350 wouldent.... i questioned him why. "the tranny is too long" ..... so i say "so shorten the driveshaft" he was like "you cant do that!"... i just laughed him off, because as we all know, a 305 and a 350 are the same block, and even if the transmission was too long, driveshafts most certainly CAN be shortened lol.

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
MY favorite one is "Thats a good anti-theft device" They can't drive it away

·
Registered
947 Posts
the first day i got my truck back bagged i went to autozone, dropped it in the parkin lot. some dudes where staring and when i walked by em one of em said, "what you got on there? i said "it's on airbags" he was like "oh, so you can drive it in the water n stuff" i said "hah no, but it can do just about anything but that."

15,113 Posts
"That came with the Corvette motor right?"

"That came with the Grand National motor right?"

"Where did you buy that body kit?"

"That comes with the supercharger right?"

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
u just paid 200 for a new exhaust system and u plan on tearing it out on a bump - lifted truck friend of mine (just happens to have a jeep lifted 5" around on 34's)

exhaust isnt anywhere even close to the ground :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
"How do you get in your truck"?(shaved handles)...like 3 times a day i'm asked that
"Can you see outta those mirrors"?(shaved w/ motorcycle mirrors)..& no i can't..
"Does it have hydraulics"?:rolleyes:

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
NJTy180 said:
"That came with the Corvette motor right?"

"That came with the Grand National motor right?"

"Where did you buy that body kit?"

"That comes with the supercharger right?"
:haha:

People often seem to think the SS has a V8 also. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 276 Posts