S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I got bored waiting for a new photoshop contest to come up, so heres my idea: if someone can drop my truck 2/3 and make my stock rims black, put on a set of black or gunnmetal ones, or anything not super chrome I will send an authentic german postcard out. :cool:

This has no affiliation with any official contests in any way, just a contest for a postcard. Um, I guess I and my drunkard friends will be the judge. Hopefully this will bridge the gap waiting for the new contest.

Heres the pic and good luck (if anyone chooses to do this) :thumbup:

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And two....Please note also these are beat up because they are my 'display' postcards, I have better ones tucked away

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Why would anyone want those? haha. I will try at it tomorrow morning for yah...

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Here ya go, not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but its close. See if you can get a good high quality pic of the truck, it is a lot easier to chop those and they look so much better too. Haha, it may be a random and kinda strange prize but oh well, I think it would be cool!

Drew

Attachments

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, you're deffinately in first place. I'll try to borrow a friends camera and get a better pic, thats the best I got for now :thumbup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
what rims are those?

Tuned_In_Kustoms said:
Here ya go, not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but its close. See if you can get a good high quality pic of the truck, it is a lot easier to chop those and they look so much better too. Haha, it may be a random and kinda strange prize but oh well, I think it would be cool!

Drew

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, they're starting to pour in lol. Looking good, and thats alot better than I could do my first time bagged200x :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts