S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
i don't plan on sellin it on ebay. i'm just seein what its gonna go for. But yeah it is for sale if u know anybody that wants it. I would like to get at least $4500 out of it.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
so what are ya gonna get if ya sell your truck?

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
I noticed you have the old 15's on the truck...selling the 18's seperate, or keeping them, just in case

gee, I wouldn't know anyone that'd horde some sweet rims off an old truck:D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Brad.. sup man hey i am starting to really think about droping my truck soon. I remeber you saying that you had a set of two inch drop coils layin around.. Would you be willing to sell them if so how much? I am thinking about doing a 2/3 drop for now using coils and leafs then adding a 2/2 drop with spindles and blocks..

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
hey brad i will ask around and see if anyone is wanting to pick up on this great buy, but what you wantin to get to replace it ?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I will just kinda let you guys know when it happens. Cuz its hard tellin what I'm gonna get lol. And who knows, the old sonoma might just sit for awhile and get brought back out next spring. Hard tellin what i'm gonna do. And anybody that knows me at all knows that i am very unpredictable at times LOL. Lata, and have fun guessin what i'm gonna get.

·
Registered
137 Posts
GOOD NEWS ALL!!!! I gotta new truck. Damn, i'm gonna have to change my name on here and on aim lol. Gonna go pick it up tomorrow. But i don't think i'm gonna let u guys know what it is yet. I think you guys will like it though. When its here in my driveway i'll take some pics and then u can see. Lata, Brad

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

good news for me too, Miles has dropped the price on the 01 Xblaze....13,900. Dropped by to tell my sales guy I'm interested, now I just need to get my dad in to get his opinoin.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
tight tight, and come on man hurry up wit some pics your leavin us in the dark :p

·
Registered
137 Posts
i haven't sold the noma yet. But i am going to take the air ride off of it and sell the truck with a 4/4 drop. SO if u know anybody that wants it for around $4000 or so without the air ride let me know.

Oh and by the way i can't pick it up until monday or later. So the anticipation lasts even longer. LOL

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude did you buy that colorado up in lincoln?

·
Registered
137 Posts
no i didn't get a colorado. But i guess I can tell you my new AIM name that will at least give you part of the answer. This is my new aim name and also what i'm gonna try to get on my license plates: YlowFvr

·
Registered
876 Posts
i think he's getting something yellow. maybe, hell i don't know. lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
i think he got a yellow blazer x i bet anyone 5 bucks im good for it???? anyone wanna take me up on it come on???

1 - 20 of 59 Posts