S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the Zen of S10
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the white exterior with the dark blue/navy interior on my 97 S10. Just wondering, for those of you with pods, what looks better, the full pillar pods or the half pod? Can these be purchased to match the blue interior or would black look okay?
Any pics posted of this interior would be appreciated. Thanks, I'm hoping to add a tachometer (by the way, do I get a mechanical or electrical unit?) and a air fuel ratio meter for the pod.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
i put a dual pillar pod on my civic with air/fuel for the nitrous and the other one is empty for now. we bought carbon fiber, and it looks pretty sweet.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
IntenseMtrsprts7 said:
i put a dual pillar pod on my civic with air/fuel for the nitrous and the other one is empty for now. we bought carbon fiber, and it looks pretty sweet.
UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! Stop the INSANITY!!!!:woah:

·
the Zen of S10
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uh,

all I wanted to do was mount a tach and possibly an air/fuel ratio meter, not create a simulator for the space shuttle. Thanks for the post though, it looks really cool, but it's too much for me to think about, kinda like when you play black jack and you have to keep hitting well over 3 cards, it's too much to think about or count.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Hey,

I've got pics of a full pillar in mine, but I'm too lazy to scan them. Actually the desktop is sooo slow compared to the laptop, so I hardly ever use it. Maybe I'll dust it off and fire it up just for you. But, you better be appreciative!!!!
:nuts: :2far: :nuts: :2far: :nuts: :booty:

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
ok, i got off my lazy

:booty: and found the pic. This computer sucks bad!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts