S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dragging Oil Pan!
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, i sent the pic i Photoshopped of drycell to a friend at eckard college, he printed it out and put it in his halls common room lol... My friend kat at usf posted it in their common room too...
Both with a full description of who he is and what he has done (goat raping, child molesting, and grandma f00king...)

this shits funny.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
haha, i sent the pic i Photoshopped of drycell to a friend at eckard college, he printed it out and put it in his halls common room lol... My friend kat at usf posted it in their common room too...
Both with a full description of who he is and what he has done (goat raping, child molesting, and grandma f00king...)

this shits funny.
I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. I'm glad you find this amusing.How well do you know this person?Not many people say both.What does "this" refer to? :)

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
well i think i found drycell a mate.. heres one of my old managers.. http://www.gay.com/personals/profile/view.html?name=facciabella65 long story short my friend found this one way or another and decided she should send the link to me.. :thumbdown :leaving:
Well that's okay.
You believe that? How did you feel when you found drycell a mate ?What time is it there?
Have you ever been to Europe?
Oh a web page.OK Let's talk about you.I've been waiting for you.
:sheep:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts