44720-1336

I just got the paper today at a shop i get a pic up when i hook my scanner up

i ve never heard of this show, far as i know its never been in OH

any info on it?

whos going?

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
ya its always been in ohio,held by the club dropt out,great guys and great show,you should check it out for sure.dont quote me but i think last year there was around 200 trucks,and it grows every year.it big anuff that mt mag.covers it.you should check out droptout.com for more info

·
Registered
103 Posts
thanks for the post up about the show i was just going to do it but now i can fill in all the information.

last year there was 273 cars and trucks. so yeah its not a big show or a small show.

DROPT OUT 5
SEPTEMBER 27 AND 28
LOCATED @ Boettler Park 5300 Massillon Road Green, Ohio 44720-1336

Registration this year is $15 plus a $5-$10 toy that will be donated to Childrens Hospital.
$25 with out a toy
Spectators this year are free once again.

The city of green is proud to have us doing our event there this year. The park is a very nice, clean park with bathrooms, a playground, walking trails, yes walking not riding and a small lake. The show will be in the grass this year as well as spectator parking on the opposite side. The sherrifs department will be on hand or should i say on horses during the event.

all makes models are welcome. classes to be listed soon along with a flyer. myself and the dropt out crew would appreciate everyone to come out this year for our 5 year anniversary show and club.

the motel if you want to stay over
Motel 6 Canton #1135
6880 Sunset Strip Ave NW
North Canton, OH, 44720
Phone: (330) 494-7611 | Fax: (330) 494-5366
10 minutes away. back roads

truck classes
82-93 s-10 mild/wild
94-up s-10 mild/wild
ranger mild/wild
fullsize chevy
fullsize ford
dodge
mini suv/van mild/wild
fullsize suv mild/wild
colorado
toyota/mazda/nissan
dually
classic

car classes
honda/acura
dodge/mitsu/eagle
ford
chevy
nissan/mazda/toyota/vw
classic/hotrod
lowrider car/truck/donk
under construction all

special awards
best of show
club participation
highest mileage

classes subject to change if necessary and more added as well

·
Registered
103 Posts
it has been in ohio forever. we used to have it up at quaker steak and lube in valley view, ohio but moved it back down to our home town.

i will be doing mini truckin coverage this year, also coverage for our website www.droptout.com and other online magaazines.

·
zx6stunter
52 Posts
it will be a great show...the guys at dropt out always put on a hell of a show...and local for me too...i went last year when i had my bd'd ram in the flyer...and ill be there this year with my dime project...cant wait.

·
finally runs!
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe i could try the high milage class haha but i dk if my truck looks clean enough for it

i be attending most likely if i can get off that saturday

theres a quaker steak and lube in belden villege that just opened up that has shows there (just saying for ideas for droptout)

·
Registered
103 Posts
maybe i could try the high milage class haha but i dk if my truck looks clean enough for it

i be attending most likely if i can get off that saturday

theres a quaker steak and lube in belden villege that just opened up that has shows there (just saying for ideas for droptout)
the highest mileage is the longest distance award we just call it something different.

·
Registered
103 Posts
well the show is going to be better than last year. it just keeps getting better cause guys and girls keep showing up.

drop em wear will be coming up from north carolina again this year.

and also dropjawmag.com will be attending from north carolina as well. maybe get a cruise from the southern states up?

1 - 20 of 276 Posts