S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Im gonna be dropping my x and aditional 2/3 this weekend and was wondering how i should go about it.

obviously i will be using a 3 inch block out back but up front should i use a 2 inch drop spindle or take the stock xtreme coil off and switch it with a 3 inch drop coil(will that be the same effect of droping it with a 2 inch coil).

Also with that much more of a drop will i be doing any harm running the stock shocks for a few weeks or am i just gonna have a rough ride. if i have to get spindles i wil lhave to wait for shocks. Im kinda worried that if i do the coils then it will make the front tires tow in to much kinda like the ghetto heat the coils with a torch and watch the truck drop kinda deal. Will it.

so what should i do, go coils blocks and shocks. Or go spindles blocks and wait 2 weeks for shocks. Im doing it to look good and perform good, not just to say i dropped it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
N2O NOMA said:
front spindles
rear 3 inch block

cut bumpstop brackets off
any info or a sight you could send me to that would show my how to chop off the bumbstops. I have never done this kinda stuff before and im learning as i go, i also wanna do as much to my truck myself as possible.

never mind i found it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts