S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i finally got the drop on...i can't believe how much better it looks. Also there's no rubbing what so ever, even at full lock with a 245/40 tire. I will have some better pics later today, these are just some quick ones on the way to class this morning. All comments are welcome...

Attachments

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Nice looking truck man. You have done a lot to it considering its only an 03 model. Looks great.

Drew

·
Lets go RED WINGS
469 Posts
Nice work! its so clean. the front and the rear look really nice. Tint looks sick too. Mind if I ask if you did it or had it done and cost? What you got planned next?

·
Registered
664 Posts
looks good , by the way how much better does it handles, and how does it ride, like over bumbs and stuff, do you feel the road more?

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trickedOUTtrans said:
Nice work! its so clean. the front and the rear look really nice. Tint looks sick too. Mind if I ask if you did it or had it done and cost? What you got planned next?
i drew out the design on the window, and a tint shop did the tinting for me. they charged me $60 a window for the yellow flames and darker tint.
Next i'm gonna save up for a tonneau cover, and then probably work on gettin at least the front bagged.

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
catfish said:
looks good , by the way how much better does it handles, and how does it ride, like over bumbs and stuff, do you feel the road more?
the handling is not a huge difference, but it is better. Also with the bumpstop brackets cut out...i can't even tell its lowered, to me it feels like it rides exactly the same as it was when it was stock height.

·
Poor-ass college student
368 Posts
That's because you just changed where the wheels were located in relation to the truck. With spindles and blocks you do not change any spring rates, just lower the center of gravity a little.

·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Biggun said:
That's because you just changed where the wheels were located in relation to the truck. With spindles and blocks you do not change any spring rates, just lower the center of gravity a little.
das-right :jester: you just smack the airdam on the ground every now and then...but thats getting more and more fun every time it happens...lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
looks awesome!! i am partial to a few colors [yellow, orange and white] and it looks excellent. but i have one question, inthe bottom picture, it seems as if its straight on but the mirrors look different, maybe one's pushed in our just me eyes?
keep up great work

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
i was thinking of them kind of flames on my window when i get it tinted. For anyone else who wants them or look them up you might want to check out stylinconcepts.com they have them for pretty much cheap price. Anyway, back to the topic, Nice truck i love it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts