S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I dropped the blazer this weekend, 2" spindles in front were pretty easy, 2" blocks in the rear werea breeze. For future reference, you do not need to drop the shocks out if you're ONLY changing spindles, plus it makes a nice "safety chain" to hold the lower control arm up, thanks for everyone's help.:bowdown:

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
congrats!!! Glad to hear everything went well :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will when i get my ugly snow slicks off, should be a few days.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm workin on it guys, ok it's Space blue, Cervini's ram air hood, lund grille inserts, factory wheels painted gunmetal(still haven't got the centercaps done, that's why i don't have pics yet), k&n gen II, and flow tech exhaust, i'll get pics asap!!!!!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:
Well his sig. says 01 blazer so....
i'm confused how that had anything to do with color....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey tony, we got rough roads here!!! If i could comfortably go lower i would. but you were right about spindles instead of springs, truck rides nice

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
you went with spindles and 2 inch blocks doesnt back sit way higher i know it would on the trucks ive done.

right now with spindles and 3 inch blocks on my girls truck its at 25 3/4 front and 26 1/4 rear. what does yours measure

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
27 1/4 front, 28 1/2 rear

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was worried about the back siiting up real high but it really doesn't look bad, i also didn't wanna hook by trailer up and have the back sagging, but i like how it looks

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Blazer X looks awesome! Jon did a really good job on it. I'm putting my springs in this weekend and we'll have to take some pictures together. Then you guys will know what's up in the Brew City!

PS Jon, I think you should take Tony's advise and drop it lower.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'll wait and see how long your air dam lasts!!!!:evilg: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts