S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i need some more info as i no nothing bout lowering a truck ive done cars before. so i buy 2 inh blocks and thats it? all i do is uncrank the tortion keys in the front end? has ne 1 around barrie or mississgaug done it before and is willing to help me?, i live in barrie and my parents live in mississauga so i could go there to do it.

so as far as i no my part list that i need is just the blocks and new u bolts
ne 1 need to add anythign to my list?
any help would be great

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nevermind my buddy is givin me a hand 2 morrow

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
If you are only dropping it 2" just crank the front bars down and use a 2" block kit. Don't worry about shocks, yours will work fine.

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just bought 2 inch beltech blocks and ya im cranking the front...i dont want it 2 look dumped just clean and not stock

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
BLUESONOMA said:
make sure to get an alingment done.. cranking the bars might camber your wheels..
and you dont want to ruin your tires..
:stupid: Always get an alignment after a drop, no matter what you drive.

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ok boys its done looks great i think...its just the look i wanted cranked the bars and did 2 inch blocks...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2322777/1
so there it is let me no what u think...oh and i have a appointment for the alignment next week...i dont drive much lately i might put on like 20 km between now and then.....do i need a reer alignment too?
oh ya and my steering wheel is wayyyyy out of wack like 4 inches to the left or right cant remember

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Looks better, you don't need a rear alignment and your steering wheel should straighten up after the alignment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts