575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh I agree, I don't think the pix do it justice :(

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nate,
when I removed the 1" blocks one of them was broke :uhoh: so I don't think they will be going on any more trucks

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
dude that looks like my ss only thing you need now is the only thing you need is to color the front grill.

on my ss they just came out last week with the foglamp clears for teh ss models. should be in on monday

tony

ps did you remember to cut the bumpstop brackets for a stock ride. here is the link to the pics and steps that are involved that i made

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=690

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
98 SS ON NOS said:
dude that looks like my ss only thing you need now is the only thing you need is to color the front grill.

on my ss they just came out last week with the foglamp clears for teh ss models. should be in on monday

tony

ps did you remember to cut the bumpstop brackets for a stock ride. here is the link to the pics and steps that are involved that i made

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=690
I know I am gonna get the grill painted soon.

Yes I cut the bumpstops out the day before I lowered it. Your directions and pix helped out a ton it only took me like an hour:D

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
bed top

:confused: Hey man where did you get that top for your truck and how much did it cost? R.S.V.P. :scary:

·
up to sumthing
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: bed top

USEENMYBEER said:
:confused: Hey man where did you get that top for your truck and how much did it cost? R.S.V.P. :scary:
Check your PMs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts