S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to drop my truck
I think I am going tp go with a 2/3 cuz the roads suck here and lots of bumps and I dont want to scrape my air dam and I was wondering what drop kit to go with and spindles or coils and how much it iwll be

Thanks

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I'd go ahead and get the spindles because I'm sure you'll want to go lower once you get used to 2/3, and then it would be a cheap upgrade. :D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Oh, I forgot you have a bodykit. That'll make it look lower. I'd probably still go with 3/4 but you'd be ok with a 2/3. :thumbup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya thats true u cant ever be low enough
But these roads suck and there is speed bumps everywhere here
If I was older and had some more CA$H Then I would put it on bags

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I have a body kit and I am planning on doing a 4/5 drop... I originally thought a 3/4, but everyone told me to do a 4/5. I guess it should look like an X w/ a 2/3 drop added. Hopefully it will all work out fine. I found all that for 580 shipped from godfather customs. You can do a 3/4 drop w/ springs and blocks for pretty cheap, but for a 4/5 you need spindles, springs, leaves and blocks. For prices... Here is what I found. http://www.godfathercustoms.com/cgi...i?page=/DJM/djm_s10.html&cart_id=2618183_4162

DogP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks
and DogP do u have pics of your ride
I was wondering what it looked like with X kit being a 94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have a 4/5 drop and it still looks stock to me...lol...i wan to go LOWER.....buuuuutt...i am slackin on the cash....hehe...but. yeah..i am buyin little pieces here and there....for my air bags..soo..i am looking foward to that this summer...an this summer i am gettin some Eagle 212's
sooi should be pretty pimp here soon
lol
Later
Kenny

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.