S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the deal...i have a 96 ex cab s-10 thats ridin stock height. i want to do a 5-6 drop on it but i have some questions. i'm rollin on 17x8.5 in arelli wheels with 215/40/17 up front and 245/45/17 in the back. am i going to have any problem with rubbing up front? and where can i get a good drop kit without spendng a lot?

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
if its not a zq8 stock suspension with those tires it wont maybe it will rub the frame at full turn but thats just the way it is and its something alot of us deal with....

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
you can get a good drop kit from me (Belltech) without spending a lot :D

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
sonomagirl
how much can you get the 3" belltech lowering leaves for, I think jegs sells them for like $75 ea.
can you get hotchkis lowering leaves? I really would prefer those, I am trying to make a race truck.
doing everything I can before I can save up for the LS6 :evilg: 3.85 seconds to 60 in the Z06 vette.

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
I can't beat Jegs price if their selling them for $75 each... :(

I don't deal with Hotchkis... I could probably get my hands on them, but you'd be better of getting them from Stylin' Concepts.

Sorry :(

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've been looking at a few different kits and i was wondering, what would be the best combination of parts for a 4/5 or 5/6 drop? i'm not sure what the benefits of spindles, coils and the other parts are. any help would be appreciated.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
If anyone can get them I don't mind paying more for the hotchkis lowering leafs, I REALLY WANT THEM :boom:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts