S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am about to bag my truck so I was going to get the spindles which one bell tech or djm and where is the cheapest to get them at.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
summitracing has 2" spindles for 130-sumthin. they are the cheapest price i have seen. they are belltechs. i'll be buying them later on also.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I punch that number in it says they won't work on 98-03 v6 s series blazers I thought everything was the same but for 249 I could get what I needed

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
55chevy03 said:
When I punch that number in it says they won't work on 98-03 v6 s series blazers I thought everything was the same but for 249 I could get what I needed
Yeah if you have one of those years of blazer then you have to have the other spindles. You would need the 2102's which cost more unfortunately. The 2100's are used for all other year blazers including all year pickups. And that price is still a good price for that spindle.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i bet its worth it tho. bite the bullet i say.

·
Thrown the Double A's
1,889 Posts
s10fan

how come u just dont go to godfather creations out of duluth..u dont live that far from them. and get your drop stuff..

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i ordered the drop kit i have now from there. i just figured i would shop around this time. where everyone else was sellin drop springs at $100, summit has them for like $80. then i saw their price on spindles and i was sold. so yeah my spindles and springs should be here today!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
the price went back to 142.88! WTF?!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
C_Rog said:
the price went back to 142.88! WTF?!
WTF??? i'm glad i ordered when i did.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
s10fan2000 said:
WTF??? i'm glad i ordered when i did.
lucky, man I was gonna order spindles along with a bunch of other parts within the next week or two :rant:

·
Registered
917 Posts
All of this spindle talk had me looking around for the absolute cheapest spindle. I ended up at AIM of course, but I would never buy anything that had this warning on it!!!

truckin.com said:
Call 800-682-8789 for help. USE DROP SPINDLES ON STANDARD O.E. OFFSET WHEELS ONLY. Using an offset wheel other than factory offset causes stress on spindle shaft & bearings and they can break!!
Wow, why don't they just say "don't buy this shit":rotf:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yuh I just got the 2100s from Summit and they were 140 sumthing.
Just a note on the 2100s if you have 15 inch rims watch your rim inset spacing or the steering arms will hit your wheel weights :) I only had 1/16" clearence between the rim and the end of the steering arm.

I had to put 5/16" wheel spacers on mine and the wheel weights are still all but kissing the steering rod ends. Going to have the shop rebalance the wheels and put stick on weights in the inside of the rims tomorrow.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
fullmetal said:
Yuh I just got the 2100s from Summit and they were 140 sumthing.
Just a note on the 2100s if you have 15 inch rims watch your rim inset spacing or the steering arms will hit your wheel weights :) I only had 1/16" clearence between the rim and the end of the steering arm.

I had to put 5/16" wheel spacers on mine and the wheel weights are still all but kissing the steering rod ends. Going to have the shop rebalance the wheels and put stick on weights in the inside of the rims tomorrow.
Don't ya mean outside of the rims?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts