S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any company that makes a 1" spindle? or 1" drop method for the front of a 2001 s-10, I have a 2001 Xtreme, xtra cab, stepside, that i did a 2/2 with belltech spindles and blocks, but the front is a little lower fthan i expected for some reason, the 1" drop would be absolutely perfect for it, please help. I'm willing to get rid of the spindels or use a method that would allow me to keep the spindles on also, but still bring it back up and inch or so, and plus i cant fit my 18's nicely without it going back up an inch -=/....please help -=/

·
Registered
30 Posts
i dont have an answer, but i have a 2002 ext cab x and i was looking to drop it more. do you have any pics you can post of how low it is now???? thanks.........

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
2fknlow: I haven't seen a 1" spindle but that is not to say that there isn't one. Try PMing 98SSOnNOS, he is a fantastic source of information. Belltech makes a 1" spring but I thing you already have a 1.5" drop spring because you truck is an Xtreme. Ask 98 if you can just clip an inch off your existing springs, then put your stock spindles on and sell the drops for a few bucks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what if i were to put a set of regular s10 coils on there? wouldn;t that raise it back up an inch or so since the regular s10 coils are 1.45 inches or some sh*t longer...i dont need the chassis lifted i just want the fender well and the body lifted back up a lil in order to fit my rims and level it out.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I will trade you my stock springs for your zQ8 springs

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
joe said:
no one makes 1 inch drop spindles only 2 inch.
2 inch drop coils = about 1/2 inch more drop than stock. or 3 inch drop coils= about 1.5 inches more. thats with the stock spindles.
Finally...someone else besides me understands that! I do not have a 3" drop on my X I have a 1.5"...cuz I used 3" coils! You wouldn't believe how many peeps argue that with me!

and this is what my drop looks like!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

Finally...someone else besides me understands that! I do not have a 3" drop on my X I have a 1.5"...cuz I used 3" coils! You wouldn't believe how many peeps argue that with me!

dude your such a liar! you have a 3" drop! :argue:

2fknlow = why cant you get your 18s on? tires to wide? although i'm going with 18x7's on the front i've seen 18x8 on an x with 2/3 drop with no rubbing...

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
no..I have a 1.5" drop...just because it came with a 1.5 coil doesn't mean anything...it still came from the factory like that...

I have a 1.5 drop over factory height...:rant:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
pxl - that was sarcastic humor....lame attempt i guess...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts