S-10 Forum banner

What are your thoughts on drinking milk in public?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think about adults drinking milk anywhere other than home.

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,179 Posts
If i get breakfast and it sounds good. Otherwise.... i don't really know why you would. Occasionally ill get one from the gas station. The badass cookies and cream hershey milk shake things.

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don’t know, was having a conversation with a friend and she stated that she thinks its creepy or off-putting to see it. Said it was something that only baby’s should be drinking in public. But I disagreed, didn’t see what the big deal was, I think she holds a bias because she’s somewhat lactose intolerant. Thought I would ask people here and see what came of it.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
hahah creepy no, milk just doesnt quench my thirst. ...so as said, unless im drinking it for the flavor at breakfast, it just doesnt seem appealing otherwise. Then again i never go out to eat breakfast, i live off some non nutritious snack and 5 hr energy for breakfast, thus why i probably never see anyone else drink milk.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
If I'm drinking in public then I would assume that means I'd be ordering it from a restaurant. In that case, no I don't drink milk in public because I wouldn't order a milk from anywhere. I will buy a small carton of milk from the gas station though but 99% of the time that's something I'll drink while I eat in my work van during breakfast or lunch.

and for the record, strawberry milk > *

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
Milk imho is just like water or coke. Personally I hate milk but its just another option to drink. I don't see what the big deal it.

What trips me out is mothers flopping out a boob to feed their kid in public. Worse when the kid is old enough to talk.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts