S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first ticket for dragin tonight. Got me for "heavy sparks". My buddy had his camera so i had it down for about a mile and when i got to a red light a cop was right behind me and pulled me over. The best part about it all is he has pictures of me gettin pulled over. Ill have them up in a couple of days.

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
ive gotton 3, the werst one wuz from a motorcycle cop, damn thoze guys are born with sand in their vaginas, complete dickhead. "im gonna tow yer truck because obviously you aint responsible enuff to drive it right" right b4 his sgt. rolled up and told me not to do it again and dissapear, QUICK!!!

·
Searching no more
2,467 Posts
ignited said:
ive gotton 3, the werst one wuz from a motorcycle cop, damn thoze guys are born with sand in their vaginas, complete dickhead. "im gonna tow yer truck because obviously you aint responsible enuff to drive it right" right b4 his sgt. rolled up and told me not to do it again and dissapear, QUICK!!!
So you're saying it IS responsible to be doing something that could possibly majorly distract other drivers on the road, cause grass fires, drag holes through gas tanks and catch your truck on fire, damage highways and roads, tear your truck up if not using drag blocks, etc?

I'm not saying dragging isn't pretty awesome, but it's definitely not the most responsible thing to do with your truck on a travelled road.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mat1583 said:
So you're saying it IS responsible to be doing something that could possibly majorly distract other drivers on the road, cause grass fires, drag holes through gas tanks and catch your truck on fire, damage highways and roads, tear your truck up if not using drag blocks, etc?

I'm not saying dragging isn't pretty awesome, but it's definitely not the most responsible thing to do with your truck on a travelled road.

Thanks dad....Whats the point of building a mini if your not gonna drag the shit outta it.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
draggin can be done responsibly... i dont drag in traffic and i doin drag when cars are coming. if you drag through your tank then your lazy and dumb. if you set a grass fire your draggin through a steel plated hay field( or smokin a cig), cellphones distract drivers and cause more wrecks than draggin ever could...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
fiveinchbodydrop said:
draggin can be done responsibly... i dont drag in traffic and i doin drag when cars are coming. if you drag through your tank then your lazy and dumb. if you set a grass fire your draggin through a steel plated hay field( or smokin a cig), cellphones distract drivers and cause more wrecks than draggin ever could...

thats an unfair comparison. If as many people dragged as they did talk on cell phones, then i'm sure dragging would cause a similar amount of accidents..... of course nobody would care because dragging is so much cooler than cellphones are anyways :cool:

i wish i could drag :(

·
Searching no more
2,467 Posts
My only point is for the guy calling a cop a dickhead because he got 3 tickets for dragging. Dragging is not the most safe and responsible thing to do while driving, and I have yet to see anyone who can argue that it is. If it's illegal to do and unsafe sometimes, then don't complain when you get a ticket and start calling cops dickheads. Do like the first guy did. Get it on camera and post pics :)

..and to the statement, "Whats the point of building a mini if your not gonna drag the shit outta it."... Tell that to all the static guys on the forum. Bags are not the only point of building a minitruck, just a definitely awesome side to minitruckin. I'll give it the props it deserves.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i agree with ya bout the tickets man. yeah you drag and a cop sees ya doin it then they're just doin their job. just smile and hope they dont rail you for leds, mirrors, wipers, belt, and etc.....:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did the callin cops "dickheads" come from? Who cares if its responsible. BTW look at my truck... I have a fuel cell so im not gonna drag through my tank.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Draggin is defently cool, but I put alot of hours and blood into my mini so I dont want to drag the body apart, thats why Im going to use drag blocks.
BTW how much did the ticket cost ya? Cant wait to see the vid

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I use plates, the ticket was only 70. Its so worth it just for the cop writing "Heavysparks". My friend taking the pics sucks. Not one good pic of me dragin and when he got a pic of the cop and me on the side of the road he had half his dash in it.

·
Searching no more
2,467 Posts
Mash'nSwitches said:
Where did the callin cops "dickheads" come from? Who cares if its responsible. BTW look at my truck... I have a fuel cell so im not gonna drag through my tank.
ignited's description. And :thumbup: on the fuel cell. Of course, you could end up melting your fuel lines too, but I'm sure you've seen that video :)

I'm not doggin' on draggin' at all, just saying that you can't say it's a very 'responsible' thing to do. Heck, I speed a lot. That's not very responsible at times either. Technicalities. I know

·
BAAWDDYYY DRAAAWP!
1,033 Posts
Mash'nSwitches said:
My friend taking the pics sucks. Not one good pic of me dragin and when he got a pic of the cop and me on the side of the road he had half his dash in it.

heard that before, get peoples attention for nothing. :ripped:

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
mat1583 said:
My only point is for the guy calling a cop a dickhead because he got 3 tickets for dragging. Dragging is not the most safe and responsible thing to do while driving, and I have yet to see anyone who can argue that it is. If it's illegal to do and unsafe sometimes, then don't complain when you get a ticket and start calling cops dickheads.
if a cops just doing his job, he dont have to be a dick to do it,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im sure when people drag they dont really care if its 'responsible'. I like to lay it down and see shit flyin everywhere thats all. The cop came from way behind to catch me. Its not like i drag in front of a bunch of cars that are behind me.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,149 Posts
wow everyone gets so offended, hes saying if ur gonna do it, own up to it, just like speeding, if ur gonna speed dont complain about the ticket, i have been pulled over more times than i can count for diff things, and NEVER complained about a ticket or anything b/c i knew he was doing his job, and i was being irresponsible!! Dont call a cop a dickhead for doing his job, thats like working at BK and someone calling u a dick for cooking and handing them their food!! IF u dont like the repercussions, then dont do it! Once my truck is bagged i will drag the shit out of it, and when i get a ticket, i wont bitch, ill just tell the story about it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts