S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
do u not drag the shit out of that extreme front bumper when draggin front only.....im baggin my xtreme saturday, front only.....and im wondering what its goin to do....but my bumper all to hell or hit frame?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
extremelylow said:
do u not drag the shit out of that extreme front bumper when draggin front only.....im baggin my xtreme saturday, front only.....and im wondering what its goin to do....but my bumper all to hell or hit frame?
probly fudge the hell out a the valence

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
extremelylow said:
Its about ate thru ... but i dont care, its a daily dragger.. show trucks are for pussys :)

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vio0633 said:
I dont see anything but you rollin and dropping it. I dont see any sparks or anything that looks like your dragging.
Its daylight... I'll get some vid of it at night... turn ur sound up... it'll drag on 20's n 22's .. trust me, its on the frame...

Sorry, people suck at takin pics but this is all I got ...

Attachments

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Stock Floor Body Dropped
406 Posts
SimplyUnique said:
who do u ride with? .... any groups? ... that fiddy was the best 1400 dollars I ever spent.. lol... makes me miss my big bike....

heres some vid of us.... www.sonicjay.com/video/M50M-XIIb.wmv ... more vid's at www.m50m.com

LOL Awsome little video dude, how's the front brakes on those things? any good to do a stoppie? I'd be interested in getting one of those. :D

(BTW nice avatar nigels_world :tup: )

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GoodLow123 said:
LOL Awsome little video dude, how's the front brakes on those things? any good to do a stoppie? I'd be interested in getting one of those. :D

(BTW nice avatar nigels_world :tup: )
Oh yeah, u can roll stoppies all day long on em .... proly be the funnest thing u ever buy..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
my friend can wheelie on one of them things for miles....he can take all body parts off exept is right hand (throttle hand) and keep a wheelie going...

but he can jump... he a bit to fat... :p

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ss383 said:
my friend can wheelie on one of them things for miles....he can take all body parts off exept is right hand (throttle hand) and keep a wheelie going...

but he can jump... he a bit to fat... :p
tell him to turn the idle up and do no throttle hand wheelies.. my buddys just about got no handers on lock ....:D

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
SimplyUnique said:
tell him to turn the idle up and do no throttle hand wheelies.. my buddys just about got no handers on lock ....:D
no shit? niceeeee.

My other friend bought a cheap $400 50. THe ones that look just like the
real crf/xr 50s. THey sell them everywhere now. It smokes the real one.
The fake one has NO TORQUE at all though... its that 4th gear that makes
it fast. With 4 gears every gear can be geared lower... so right when you shift into third it checks out and leave s the crf-50 behind.

CAn't wheelie it worth a shit though... that no torque is killer.

You seen the new Sikk 50s? I think imma buy one of those if i dont
buy a 65...

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ss383 said:
no shit? niceeeee.

My other friend bought a cheap $400 50. THe ones that look just like the
real crf/xr 50s. THey sell them everywhere now. It smokes the real one.
The fake one has NO TORQUE at all though... its that 4th gear that makes
it fast. With 4 gears every gear can be geared lower... so right when you shift into third it checks out and leave s the crf-50 behind.

CAn't wheelie it worth a shit though... that no torque is killer.

You seen the new Sikk 50s? I think imma buy one of those if i dont
buy a 65...
Yeah those bootleg ones are junk... nothing beats a honda, i beat the living hell outta mine and it wont break.... the after market is so huge u can mod these things to do whatever u want....

They are dangerous lil bastards tho.... Lol...

My boy jay bustin a spreader on the 12 bar....

·
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
orangesonoma said:
blazer looks good...i just took off my xtreme kit and the front was so ****ed up....
yeah the bottom is pretty much gone on mine .... oh well .. lol, btw ur shits lookin SICK on those wheels bro ... nice choice... im so glad that truck never ended up with wires like planned before...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts