S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any pictures of how they have thier hitch balls mounted for draggin? i'm about to fab up some and i need some ideas...

plus any tips or suggestions would be awesome

-jeff

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
dime2envy said:
does anyone have any pictures of how they have thier hitch balls mounted for draggin? i'm about to fab up some and i need some ideas...

plus any tips or suggestions would be awesome

-jeff
box in the rear of your frame, and then drop down some mounts for the hitch balls.

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
damn double post

·
body droppin'
1,546 Posts

on the truck

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol damn milky thats a lot of balls

i was only plainning on running 2, one on each frame rail

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,269 Posts
here is a set I made for house of atlas few months back

btw no flaming on the welds my big mig ran out of wire so I used a little pos 110 that I had from when I was 15..like a sears 100$ welder:p

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zaney444 said:
here is a set I made for house of atlas few months back

btw no flaming on the welds my big mig ran out of wire so I used a little pos 110 that I had from when I was 15..like a sears 100$ welder:p
thats exactly what i need man....just somthing simple....

how much will you make them for

·
Not Banned
3,987 Posts
alot of people r gonna say just plate the frame, but IMO i like the hitch balls cuz you can get em anywhere n just pop em in and your off.

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
enominus said:
alot of people r gonna say just plate the frame, but IMO i like the hitch balls cuz you can get em anywhere n just pop em in and your off.
yea i'm suprised noone has brought that up yet, i have thought about it and i'd rather just go with balls

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,269 Posts
yeah I like them cause someone says hey lets go drag and bam few turns and your ready..my ti blocks piss me off cause i ride low and they wanna catch on shit. gas station man holes are the worst ha....but I like your rear drag bar I was just alittle suprised it has held up for you looks alittle thin for being that long but hell if works..and I guess if it does catch it will get bent b4 it rips through the frame. I plan on making a bar similar to that with a few ti blocks on it. So I can lay out but still drag and keep from ripping my rollpan off again

·
Registered
504 Posts
Where does everyone mount the balls though? On the front of the frame or the back. I am really afraid of my gas tank to I was gonna take a piece of angle to I can flip it out of the way then when I wanna drag flip it again. I dont know if I can get enough lift though. I dont know gonna have to rig something up though im scared of my gas tank.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts