S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a few of these recently. All are Graphite/Dark Gray. No cracks or noticeable scratches. They will all clean up nice. I also have a Double DIN radio bracket from a Bravada to mount a double DIN radio into a single DIN dash.

$100 shipped each for the bezels.
$30 for the Radio Bracket.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I may be interested in one of these. I just bought a truck (from 1200 miles away) so I'm not sure what exact condition the interior is in. From the pics it looks like I'll need one.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm waiting on payment for the last graphite bezel I have. I keep my eyes out for these, so I can let you know if I pick up another.

I did pick up a tan bezel recently that is available.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
nice find
your chances of finding uncracked are far better than us that live in the sunshine state.
Son got one from an 05 and was in the checkout line when he turned it the wrong way. IT CRACKED
he just turned around and put it in the scrap bin.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be interested in one of these. I just bought a truck (from 1200 miles away) so I'm not sure what exact condition the interior is in. From the pics it looks like I'll need one.
Found another graphite bezel today. If you want it, it's yours.

nice find
your chances of finding uncracked are far better than us that live in the sunshine state.
Son got one from an 05 and was in the checkout line when he turned it the wrong way. IT CRACKED
he just turned around and put it in the scrap bin.
I'd say 30-40% are cracked up here too. I'm sure it depends if the truck has been parked inside or out for the last 5-10 years. I am definitely careful when I remove them, but haven't had any crack that I've brought home.

Also found a light gray Double DIN bezel. It's got a few flaws, but should clip and hold in just fine. $80 shipped

If you zoom in on this picture you can see a couple razor?? cuts above the 4x4 switch location.

One of the lower mounting tabs was cut off when I found it.

This locating tab is broken off

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm out of Graphite Bezels at the moment, but still have the gray one above.

Also picked up 1 gray and 1 tan in good condition recently - no cracks, breaks, chips, etc. like the original posting. $100 shipped.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What 2 are you looking for? I have one good tan and one good gray currently. Sold the flawed gray one on eBay over the weekend.

I'll shoot you a message.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You need to change from Harley to DashMan. :haha:
:haha: These bezels are a hot commodity. First thing that disappears from the trucks at the junkyard.

But I also simply have parts from scrapping a few of these trucks in the past.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found another 3 Double DIN Graphite Bezels this past weekend.

First 2 are in excellent condition like the originals. No real wear, cracking, and all mounts are intact.

The third is a bit worse for wear, but still not bad. Has some heavy residue in a few places, either grease or adhesive of some sort and some minor fading on some surfaces. The one vent appeared to have been taped over with something? I cleaned up most of the glue, but could still use more elbow grease. Also appears to have been burned somehow in a few places. They aren't big spots, but they're there. All mounting points are intact. Would make a good base for color matching an interior or redyeing. I got close up pictures of the imperfections.

I'll keep my $100 shipped deal going for the nice bezels and ask $90 for the flawed. If they don't sell in a few days I'll toss them up on eBay too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts