S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so i bought an autoloc 18 channel shaved kit. got everything working great. drivers door took a couple pops to open..it's working, cool, goto the passanger door, 15 minutes, completley finished, one push of the button wham door opens like cake, awesome. go back to the drivers door..it wont unlatch any more! even with the door open and just the latch closed..it wont pop. at all. i dunno wtf is the issue. i adjusted cable length, made it where it was millimeters from opening the latch, so the actuator would have very little work to do..and it just wont open. if i pull the cable by hand. it opens. if the door is unlatched, the actuator pulls real hard. i dunno whats going on..any ideas?

autoloc 15 lb actuators.

·
Early Member
3,114 Posts
Swap the poppers from one side to the other and see if that makes a difference. There could possibly be a misalignment in the parts. Check to see how well your door moves on its hinge, you may need to lubricate the door hinge.

·
I heart Boost.
64 Posts
the same thing happened to me tonight, i just used some spray white lube on the handle mechanism inside the door, and a little on the solenoid if possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts