S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get your guys' door popper thing for my '01 Blazer 2-door and I'm completely clueless on what I'm looking at/for. I think the kits on your site don't have the solenoids or actuators or whatever it uses.

I'm just wanting to have basic functionality, i have no alarm, remote starter, or anything to connect to, or really anything to control with extra buttons or anything from the remote. Could you point me to the kit or part numbers and maybe if there's a discount or sale on it anytime soon?

Thanks a mill!

·
Banned
3,179 Posts
I'm looking to get your guys' door popper thing for my '01 Blazer 2-door and I'm completely clueless on what I'm looking at/for. I think the kits on your site don't have the solenoids or actuators or whatever it uses.

I'm just wanting to have basic functionality, i have no alarm, remote starter, or anything to connect to, or really anything to control with extra buttons or anything from the remote. Could you point me to the kit or part numbers and maybe if there's a discount or sale on it anytime soon?

Thanks a mill!
Here is our kit with a 12 channel remote system. If I understood your message you said you needed remotes. With this remote system you can hook up other cool just like your bags,leds,horn etc.

http://avsontheweb.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=225&osCsid=d993fe95b5dbd10021c55d65951cbc2d

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is our kit with a 12 channel remote system. If I understood your message you said you needed remotes. With this remote system you can hook up other cool just like your bags,leds,horn etc.

http://avsontheweb.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=225&osCsid=d993fe95b5dbd10021c55d65951cbc2d

I assume you'd need remotes to get in? I don't really need the functionality of controlling anything else other than the poppers, because I'm pretty certain I'll never have that other stuff. Although hooking it up to the car horn does sound like it could be kinda fun. :)

What does it need for the solenoid/actuators? anything specific, or can i order any ones?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts